28.8.08

What Arthur and Rosie need - Google answers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
More participants here at The Cat Realm


Victor Tabbycat and Nina gave me the good idea to just google "Rosie needs", as Nina had done. It is really surprising what Rosie needs according to Google !

Rosie needs help
Rosie needs resources
Rosie needs 50 p (cents)
Rosie needs to shut up
Rosie needs to sell her car
Rosie needs a home



Help !!


50 p ? (cents)


Resources ?



shut up !



car sold

and I googled for Arthur :

Arthur needs a ride to the city
Arthur needs our help
Arthur needs a new car
Arthur needs 20000 $
Arthur needs a brain scan
Arthur needs to wake up



Wake up !


20.000 for a new hat ??


A ride to the city


A new car !



A brain scan ??

Try it with your cats, you will be surprised !

7 comments:

The Activist said...

Brain Scan?

Puss-in-Boots said...

Now that's different...why does Rosie need 50 cents and why does Arthur need a brain scan.

I know...Rosie wants to buy another toy mouse and Arthur wants to prove that he does so have a brain, so there!

Deana said...

I love that your pictures made me laugh on this pretty Sunday morning. Arthur and Rosie are ALWAYS entertaining. I had done DEANA needs the other day after visiting a blogger who suggested it but I haven't posted my results yet.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

The last photo of Arthur makes me smile all the way~!!!
I just love him!!!!

Anonymous said...

He, he, he!!!!!

TorAa said...

Haha, I'll try it with Rosa and Felicia and Stompa as well.

I ponder what google needs?

JEWELGIRL said...

Ha Ha this is funny, I am going to try this
on my cat names.... Have a good day! :)