28.9.10

CATS ON TUESDAY


CATS ON TUESDAY

When I make my bed Arthur has to control what is happening on the street.



Unfortunately there was nothing so he jumped down and helped me by sitting on the bedsheet and then the cover so that I had to push him from one side to the other which he didn't appreciate, he left me and went out.



Arthur loves to transform himself into a red cat, by rolling in the warm red gravel. But he doesn't really look red but rather pink. I told him pink is for girls and not for boys. Now he waits that I put blue gravel in front of the house.

Rosie has a big consumption in green mousies, as she puts them in water, food etc so that I have to renew them from time to time. A fresh green mousie is so nice ! It smells catnip and there is a little tail with a ball at the mouse end, which Rosie always bites off and drops it in her water bowl.



Here she is very busy to hide the mouse in my shoe, take it out throw it in the air and have fun. When I wanted to make a little video, she suddenly stopped



and retired in her basket for a little nap. Rosie is the only cat in the house who mostly sleeps in a basket. The others prefer beds, sofas, chairs, tables, cars etc.


16 comments:

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Rosie looks so pretty in her yellow bed.
Arthur is such a cute cat. Making beds with a cat helping isn't enjoyable unless the human is extremely patient, which I am not. It's a lot of fun for the cat though.

Boom Nisanart said...

They both are great kids : )

we love LUNA said...

Adorable friends!Here Luna prefers different places to sleep instead of her comfortable bed.Nowadays she prefers to sleep inside a little box! Oh gosh...
I like all pictures there, but the sweetest one is Rosie in her yellow bed, lovely!
purrs
Luna

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Arthur always makes us smile with his antics! And Rosie is adorable!

Luna und Luzie said...

Oah, I have problems with posting my comments. It always shows server problems....

Luna und Luzie said...

Ach, jetzt gehts doch, also nochmal:

Its the same here, the cats thinks I need help with making the beds.
Rosie looks cute in her bed.

Playing Rosie reminds me that I once had a real Mousie in my shoe!

*Happy Tuesday*

Ellen Whyte said...

Funny how some cats looove cat beds and others refuse to go near them on principle that if it's made for cats, they don't like it.

Love Arthur's fancy pink look.

Al said...

Hi kitties! Oh Rosie got a very nice bed...is yellow your favorite color?

The Chair Speaks said...

Hahaha! Perhaps Arthur and Rosie didn't want to pose for you today.

Sharon Wagner said...

A green mouse covered in nip is the very best kind of mouse to have in the house.

Unknown said...

Isn't it funny how the kitties will spend all day grooming and then go roll in the dirt (red gravel, etc) and muck it all up? I will never understand it. ;)

catsynth said...

Nothing wrong with a boy (cat) who likes pink :)

Cat Mandu said...

I prefer more casual beds in the summer and cozier baskets in the winter. Mom can always tell when winter's coming when I change my bed.
Mandu

Elizabeth said...

What fun to watch your cat after his little blue mouse. We have tiny mice for our cats, too, and oh how they love to throw them in the air and play around with them.

I love the yellow cat bed.

Have a great one!

Whisppy said...

I can't wait to see a blue Arthur! LOL!

meowmeowmans said...

Arthur, you always make us smile! And Rosie, great job biting the ends off of those mousies! :)