24.1.12

CATS ON TUESDAY


CATS ON TUESDAY



One evening laying in my bed and reading a book, I suddenly saw a little hill on my bed.



I wanted to straighten out the cover when suddenly I found some resistance in form of Rosie who played "undercover". So I left the hill and continued to read my book.



When Rosie arrived in 2007, I had bought this tower for her. Ever since she was the only occupant, Arthur and Pookie weren't interested at all in this strange thing.




But things change and since a couple of weeks Arthur has discovered the tower ! Rosie wasn't very happy with that and although she loves her Arthur (or I like to believe it) she was not prepared to share her place with him.



But cats are different than politicians, they find an agreement. Rosie on the top as always and Arthur in the bottom. This is usually the view when in the morning I switch on my light. They both wait for breakfast.



Then I saw them starring at something, which turned out to be Pookie, who also wanted breakfast.



When her belly is full she loves to lay on the computer desk and watch Mr. G playing cards or making payments, then she comforts him.

20 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

That is very nice that Arthur and Rosie are sharing the tower! They are getting along much better than my naughty kitties! I see Pookie does not want to miss breakfast!
Happy Cats on Tuesday!
Cindy, Buster, Rudy and Sam

Photo Cache said...

Happy Tuesday kitties.

Emma and Buster

Sparkle said...

I see that as long as Arthur stays below her, Rosie is okay with sharing the tower!

Barbara said...

Nice to see Rosie and Arthur sharing, I'm sure there's room for Pookie too. And how nice of the Pookster to comfort your poor husband after he has to pay bills - ahhhh :O)

Linens and Royals said...

All your cats seem to agree so long as they agree to Rosie's Rules. Rule on Rosie and show the household who's really in charge.

CATachresis said...

It is obvious who is Top Cat ... Rosie!, lol

Hannah and Lucy said...

I wish Hannah and Lucy would pay our bills! They are always missing at that time ha!ha!
However they are always there at breakfast time.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

catsynth said...

It's great that Arthur and Rosie were able to come to an agreement on the tower. If only humans could accomplish that more often.

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Cats agreements are so interesting. It's nice though that Rosie and Arthur have come to a peaceful agreement when it comes to the tower.

Pookie you are such a good girl to comfort Mr. G. when he pays the bills.

I always enjoy hearing about your cats. They are always doing something while mine just seem to eat and sleep!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Good that Arthur and Rosie cold make an agreement about the tower :)
Me too like to lay on the computer desk and help out.
Happy tuesday to you !!!

Amy said...

My cats are nowhere to be found come bill paying time! They don't want to be blamed for anything!

Anonymous said...

Hi and thank you for hosting! This is my first time to join in the fun. I have 2 males and 1 female and the boys don't mind sharing the cat tower at all! Your cats are beautiful.

Vilt og vakkert said...

Mjau!

Good friends, good job - what a great deal!

Mjaugreetings from Sia

Whisppy said...

Cosmo and Ling won't share their tower. It's always a either me or you. Rosie is so nice to share her tower with Arthur. Maybe one day you may find Rosie, Arthur AND Pookie sharing the same tower! That would be a real surprise.

Mr Puddy said...

MOL...I think Arthur is a little bit slow !
xoxo

Marie said...

Hey guys, we are back! The kitties have missed saying hello :-)

I have the same challenge -- I often find "mounds" in my blankets that is one or more cats rolled up and quite comfortable. Makes getting up a challenge sometimes -- LOL

The furballs send purrs!

Marilia said...

Hi friends!
have a great Wednesday!

Felisol said...

Id like the world to sing in purrfect cat-harmony. Sharing makes the world a better place.

When Amidala wants attention, she simply places herself on my PC keyboard. She sure knows how thing works.

The Chair Speaks said...

Cats are good in negotiations!

Vilt og vakkert said...

Thank you Gattina for your comments.
I'm not a bull, but born in May - a Taurean character!!!

I know google is not always correct in translating!

Happy Day to you ;:OD)