4.8.15

CATS ON TUESDAYS

I came back from my holidays in Eastbourne (UK) late on Sunday night. Mr. G. picked me up at the station and told me immediately that he was a nervous wreck because of dear Pookie who had terrorized him during my absence. I had no pity with him, because it's his fault, each time she meows he runs to feed her. So I suspect that she makes him jogging which is good for his health !



The only one who showed up as soon as the car stopped was Arthur. He helped us with my suitcase by being between our legs !



Rosie first didn't show up, but then when I was in bed she came and purred and leaked my nose and was apparently very happy to share my bed with me again ! When I woke up in the morning I had this familiar view, which I had missed a bit during my holidays.



Pookie gave me a welcome concert and wanted to share a glass with me. Then she disappeared somewhere for the night.



When I had left it had been cool and rainy. Now we have a heatwave again, and all cats have disappeared into cool places. Rosie first had a little salad before she too hid somewhere under the cool bushes.

9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

It sounds like the cats missed you! Well, some of them. Maybe a little bit.

Hannah and Lucy said...

How lovely to have a reception committee waiting for you when you arrived home Gattina.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Island Cats said...

We bet the cats are glad you are home now, even if they all didn't show it.

pilch92 said...

It is nice to vacation, but there is no place like home with your kitties :)

Marilia said...

Have a nice Tuesday!

Linens and Royals said...

I'm sure all 4 cats are pleased to have you home and are now wondering when you go away again.

The Swiss Cats said...

It looks like the kitties missed you a lot ! Purrs

Photo Cache said...

The cats missed you and apparently were spoiled rotten by the mister while you were gone.

Emma and Buster

meowmeowmans said...

It sounds like the cats were happy to see you, Gattina! Welcome home. :)