1.10.17

CAT SELFIES AND NEWS



I asked her to hold the phone I felt too weak !



I did the same, I was half asleep






What a place to make a selfie ! I didn't like it and you see it on my face ! All I wanted was a drop to drink !!


When I came back from hospital where I had my right eye done, I didn't realize that I looked like Frankenstein's daughter !






Arthur who was busy with grooming stopped and got a shock !




Rosie who had filed papers and was busy with the computer mouse stopped too



and looked at me with horror !



But then after they got a treat they occupied our seats as usual



and Arthur, as it was raining, slept on the radiator and looked through the window.

Kim didn't bother about my face and I only hope that next week I will look a bit better !




10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope you heal quickly!

Dash Kitten Crew said...

We hope you get better soon!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

I'm sure once things heal up the gang will be back to normal and the divorces will be all off! The gang all seem tired this week though I admire Arthur's stalwart approach to dealing with the adverse weather..... Nice one Arthur!
Have a good and recovering week..
Toodle pip and purrs
ERin

pilch92 said...

Nice selfies. I hope your eye is healing.

meowmeowmans said...

It's always good to see Arthur, Rosie and Kim. And Gattina, we hope your eye heals quickly!

Timmy Tomcat said...

You will heal up, our Dad stays the way he is MOL
Timmy

Photo Cache said...

Purrs for a speedy recovery.

Emma and Buster

Furries said...

I think Arthur has the best spot.

The Chair Speaks said...

Arthur got the sexiest pose! We purr for your eye to heal soonest!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Nice Selfies again, but the pictures to get your fear under control really are magnificent👻🎃😹 Healing Pawkisses for your mom, we're sure she's getting back to... normal soon❤❤❤