5.11.17

CAT SELFIES AND NEWS



What an effort to stretch the neck for a good selfie ! but then I can sleep again



Now I messed up my selfie with this tail tip ! I don't have a black spot on my chest !



I am not yet there, I am still in dreamland chasing mousies !







*****








It makes certainly 3 weeks that Rosie has chosen my blue invoice and the cables to sleep on. The invoice meanwhile is full of holes but as a bed sheet apparently still good. I teased her a bit with the paper bracelet (from the hospital) but she took it for a crown probably !



She also took advantage from the last warm and sunny day and spent it in the garden. I wonder if she wasn't out at night too, because in the morning I found her toy mouse in the new cat food a friend had given me because her cat didn't like it. That's a long time that Rosie hasn't put her mousies in and around her food bowl !



Ol' Kim's life is like a pearl necklace everyday the same. Glued 24 h on her rug, then slowly gets up, stretches, wanders to the kitchen, eats, returns and continues to sleep. Sometime there is a little washing session in between. I am still hesitating to take her to the vet, as her fur is still shining, and she eats and drinks, only she doesn't move. Maybe she has arthritis. Anyway I don't want to stress her if it is not absolutely necessary.



Now that it has cooled down, Arthur lives on, in front or around the radiator, he sleeps and grooms there and watches over us.



This is his typical face when he hears somebody in the kitchen ! Ready to jump !



And poor me, the whole day I have this view, three snails ! only the places change from time to time.
It's true cats are suppose to be a good remedy against stress, but snails ???



8 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

Cats do like to nap a lot don't they,xx Speedy

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Awww you guys are truly blessed to have three such fine felines... OK so sometimes we like to be snails, but we do it all so well you just can't help but admire it. MOL
Toodle pip and purrs
ERin

meowmeowmans said...

Rosie, Arthur and Kim all look great. We like Rosie's "crown." We do hope Kim is not in any discomfort.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope Kim is okay - maybe you could try putting some cosequin or other joint supplement in her food for now to see if that helps. It's hard when they are older, it's important to know how they're doing, but you don't want to stress them out by a vet visit.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Love the sleeping Selfies...all of them😹 Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday and some Healing Pawkisses for Kim😘❤😻

pilch92 said...

All three are such cuties. I am glad Kim is still eating well. I can understand not wanting her to stress her and I have found if a kitty is eating then they feel fine.

M Dawson said...

We wonder if there are some natural remedies or fish oil might help with the joints?

Furries said...

I don't know what it is about Arthur, but I always like his selfies.