6.5.18

CAT SELFIES & NEWS



Oups the camera went off and I am just thinking what face to make for a nice selfie !




I thought I do another kind of Selfie and am quiet happy with the result ! I even read the Waterloo news !



I told you it will be difficult the grass is too high !







*****




I was away visiting my friend in the South of France, but now I am  back



Arthur likes the new bed cover which my cleaning lady had crocheted for Mr. G and he thinks that he fits very well on the colored stripes.

Each time our nails are too long I call our pedicure.



Arthur sat on the sofa and observed the whole operation he probably thought, now their claws are cut but don't touch mine ! He hates that ! Anyway he is taking care of this by  himself ! there are enough trees outside !



Since the weather had become warmer and there is also sunshine Arthur loves to sit on the windowsill and watches over the neighborhood or sometimes he also looks inside to check what we are doing !




Rosie is a little restless, I think that's why it is spring although she is spayed. She has lost some weight and goes out each night. Fortunately so far without a mouse.

Then of course she is tired the whole day



sits on the sofa



and plays the "cat computer" on charge. I don't know why but she loves cables and paper.



Mr. G's lap is not large enough for two but mostly Kim lays on him and Arthur besides, sometimes they change. That's how Mr. G. watches TV and when he needs something I have to get up and fetch it because "I can't disturb the cats" !



Oh miracle 18 year old Kim went outside and lay in the sunshine. Good for her old bones.




She doesn't go any further only around our house.

Slowly my cats wake up from the long winter sleep ! And Arthur is happy to check on the street what happens with the neighborhood !

8 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Kim looks really great for her age!

The Chair Speaks said...

Awww, we love your selfies. Kim is so happy to roll on the grass! Purrs!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

What can I say, but excellent selfies from everyone. I love Arthurs in the mirror, and to see Kim out and about in the warm weather is a sheer delight... That crocheted bed spread is a great backdrop of all the cats, I wonder if they will take it in turns?
You all have a wonderful time this week
Toodlepips and purrs
ERin

meowmeowmans said...

These are all such wonderful photos, Gattina. We especially love the one with Kim and Arthur watching TV with Mr. G. :)

pilch92 said...

Nice mirror selfie Arthur. And I am happy to see Kim decided to get a change of scenery.

Anonymous said...

Oh what beautiful shots!
It is so good to see you all!
Purrs
Marv

Valentine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valentine said...

Gattina, what a fun variety of photos! I'm glad that spring has come to your backyard. I am envious that your fursibs get to visit the outdoors on their own. And ooh that blankie has bright colors of spring! I bet Kim enjoy her sunpuddlin' moment. Hugs and winks! -Valentine (& Mom) of Noir Kitty Mews